Turkey: BMW came to the woman at the bus stop the terror blast, 34 killed
#Cosmoread: Bomb blast in the capital of Turkey is the second time in a month. 34 people killed in an attack in Ankara Hae while 125 people were injured. Explosives in the BMW hit-laden bombers, including the woman who bang on the bus stop. The blast was so powerful that in 40 of the 20 passengers of the bus died on the seat. Where the attack, which is suspected.
- Attack the local time, Sunday evening at 6 pm and 43 minutes to the central square was Guven Park and Kijile.
- In the car, the sound of the blast was heard several kilometers away. The cars were parked in the radius of 200 meters around them, caught fire.
- It is believed that the attack is in the hands of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party, which is involved in violent activities here 30 years.
- Where the blast occurred, there have judges, ministers and former PM’s home.
- Turkey’s President Erdogan said Tayp attacks harming the unity of our country. But we will not undermine the war on terror.
- Please tell the two days before the attack, warning the US Embassy here said.
- According to security officials, a BMW was used in the attack. The car came from the area and from the bus stop to Viensehir clashed.
- Attackers included a woman and a man. Woman driving a car was found 300 meters from the bus stop to hand.
- Blast wounded 19 people in serious condition.
- Turkey’s interior minister said the attack seemed Ifkan niche, when we deal with the Kurdish militants are launching large-scale military operation.
The attack took place on February 17, killing 29
- Is the same as the attack took place on February 17. Even in car blast in Ankara. It killed 29 people.
- To Turkey in 2015 are powerful blasts.
- Peace rally in Ankara in October, 102 people were killed in the blast.
What did the witness?
- Asik Dogan said he was on the bus, which have been the worst victims of the attack.
- He was just 40 people. 20 died on the spot. At that time there was just. The driver was killed in the blast. Later, the bus slowed down and stopped.