Trying To Conceive A Baby
If you are researching for tips on how to get pregnant faster, it’s either you are just beginning to conceive or you have already tried so many times and failed. Whatever the case is, here are 5 crucial tips you might want to try:
“Trying To Conceive A Baby” Tip#1: Have sex at least 3 times a week Make sure though that your having sex does not become a chore but rather a time for you to celebrate your love for each other.Most experts would tell you to have sex during your most fertile days. While this statement is true, there is still a possibility to for you conceive during your “unfertile” days.
“Trying To Conceive A Baby” Tip#2: Limit your movement after sex Once you you’re done having sex, try to limit your movements as much as possible. Standing up right after sex can cause the semen to leak. This will ensure that your sperm stays inside you. Try to lie down for 20 minutes before doing anything else. While waiting, you can put pillow under your pelvis to further ensure that the sperm stays inside.
“Trying To Conceive A Baby” Tip#3: Consult a doctor A visit to the doctor might help you discover what’s wrong. Or a quick peek into your medical history might show why you’re having trouble all along. If you’ve been at it for a while and it is taking a toll on your relationship, maybe it is time to dig a little deeper.
“Trying To Conceive A Baby” Tip#4: Do away with all the bad habits If you are trying to quit smoking and drinking, now is the best time for you to do that. Smoking and drinking can affect your fertility and it can affect your baby if you do get pregnant. While this seems pretty obvious, many couples are still trying to conceive while doing these things. Caffeine can also affect fertility, so try to limit your coffee intake. If you can’t, switch to decaffeinated coffee or tea.
“Trying To Conceive A Baby” Tip#5: Have fun Many couples have had their relationships broken because they can’t get pregnant. Tell them that the rewards of a baby can far outweigh the issues you are encountering now. There’s no denying that it can be frustrating and time-consuming at times but you have to keep a positive outlook on getting pregnant. Talk to your partner about the frustrations. Go out-of-town, watch the latest movie, have a romantic dinner at your favorite restaurant. Remember, stress can affect your fertility. Parenthood is such a wonderful thing and hopefully these tips should get you one your way.
- Ulcerative Colitis: Can it Hinder Your Chances of Getting Pregnant? (everydayhealth.com)
- Increasing Chances of Conception (everydayhealth.com)
- ‘Get Pregnant’ Aims To Help Couples Conceive Naturally, Faster (prweb.com)
- Pure Methods To Get Pregnant And Conceive A Baby (tfollowers.com)
- Try Fertility Foods For Women – Best Fertility Foods For Women? (pregnancynaturally.wordpress.com)
- Genetics & IVF Institute Suggests Ten Things to Do Now If You Want to Have a Baby in 2012 (prnewswire.com)
- How to get pregnant faster (babyohbabyjamaica.wordpress.com)
- Jealous of Pregnant women?! (fulltimesahm.wordpress.com)
- Best Tips for Getting Pregnant Fast (healthadel.com)