Every morning I visit my facebook page to find out what are my family and friends. I noticed that we find it very easy to share our joys, and the banalities of life. But very few of us choose to share a deep suffering.
No, we do not share our pain and in private, with people you trust, who can understand us, comfort us and help us. But to do this, you need to know such people.
Who do you share your suffering? Who do you give out the deepest secrets of your heart?
The first person to which I turn in such moments is Jesus … Why? Because I know more than anyone else, it can and will understand me, comfort me and help me. [I]
I love my husband but I am attracted to one another
Jesus knows everything about us, to our thoughts and deepest feelings and complex. But his understanding of us goes much further than that. For in becoming human, Jesus was enabled to live the suffering that we know on earth …
- Do we lack water or food? Jesus also experienced hunger and thirst.
- Are we tired or even exhausted? Jesus found himself exhausted, out of force.
- Do we live deep mourning? Jesus wept the death of loved ones.
- We are hated and persecuted? Jesus was also, and that from childhood.
- We are homeless, destitute? Jesus had nowhere to lay his head.
- Are we sad, even unto death? Jesus expressed deep sorrow the night of his passion.
- Do we suffer terrible temptations? Jesus has seen worse.
- Someone he betrayed, rejected, abandoned? Jesus’ friends did the same.
- Have we been wrongly convicted? Jesus was condemned for proclaiming the truth.
- Are we victims of violence? Jesus suffered an excruciating torture.
But that’s not all. Not only did Jesus suffered like us, but he also suffered for us on the cross, as the prophet Isaiah prophesied 700 years before the coming of Jesus:
He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows acquainted with grief. Yes, it was similar to those to whom they looked away. He was despised, and we have made any of its value. Yet, in truth, our diseases he took charge, and it is our suffering that has taken him, so we thought that God had punished, beaten and humiliated. But it’s for our sins he was pierced for our sins is that it has been broken. The chastisement for our peace fell upon him and with his stripes we are healed. (Isaiah 53.3-5)
- When I suffer shame or guilt, forgiveness Jesus offers me perfect it gave me the price of his death on the cross.
- When I suffer from pain or illness, Jesus is my heart rejoice with the thought of eternity gives me that perfect gift.
- When I feel overwhelmed by the demands of life, Jesus assures me of its power and its constant presence in me by his Spirit.
- And I know what he did for me, he wants to and can do it for you.
But sometimes we’re not sure how we approach him to talk. That’s why this site offers a service of prayer and mentoring free and confidential. Because, sometimes, before you can share our suffering with Jesus, we need to share it first with someone who knows Jesus. If today you are among those who have broken heart and feel the need to talk to someone, please contact us. We are here for.
[I] Thus, as we have in Jesus, the Son of God, a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, remain firmly committed to the faith that we recognize as true. Indeed, we have not a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses. Rather, it was in all points tempted as we are, but without sin. Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with boldness. There, God will grant us his mercy and give us grace that we may be rescued in time. Hebrews 4:14-16
- Jesus I’m confused, need your guidance. (prayersonline.net)
- Jesus Raises Jairus’ Daughter From The Dead (brakeman1.wordpress.com)
- Would you like to begin life over again? (mythoughtsandheartonaplatter.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Casts a Demon Out of a Gentile Woman’s Daughter (brakeman1.wordpress.com)
- A Quiet Voice (godfamilycountrylove.wordpress.com)
- Falling In Love. (crittyjoy.com)
- A Rerun And Shameless Book Plug All In One. What’s Not To Love About This Post? (drugmonkey.blogspot.com)
- Religion, Suffering and Darwin (choiceindying.com)
- Church Contentions (sabbathsermons.com)
- The Mission, part 2 (cornerstonefellowship.wordpress.com)
- Fully Human – Part 5 (verbavitae.wordpress.com)
- My Everything (metrohaitiblog.wordpress.com)
- I Am More Than a Broken Girl. I’ve Survived. (gracedesired.com)
- Who Goes To Heaven And Who Goes To Hell According To The Bible? (soulrefuge.org)
- the significance of the Birth of the Blessed Virgin Mary… (vladskifreethought.wordpress.com)
- BE SPIRITUALLY CONTAGIOUS….by Bo Sanchez (catholicjules.net)
- Special delivery. (bb17thpenang.wordpress.com)
- Four words that are hard to say…. (inhisservicetilhecomes.com)
- Four words that are hard to say…. (thelivingmessage.wordpress.com)
- Message: ” Since We Belong to the Day ” , Sunday, November 13, 2011: Communion (religare72.wordpress.com)
- What did Jesus look like?… (labofevolution.wordpress.com)
- Why don’t we act like Jesus? (kaylenwilson.wordpress.com)
- Friday TGIF (godlywomengettheblues.wordpress.com)
- No Room for Truth (xercised.wordpress.com)
- #saymyname (hashtagfairytales.com)
- Jesus, You Are Better. (pinkforpeace.wordpress.com)
- Country Music’s Me-First Jesus (Column) (popmatters.com)
- The Role of Male and Female in the Love of God (sabbathsermons.com)
- An Opportunity (angelcommunication.wordpress.com)
- The feelings within (gghassa.wordpress.com)
- The wedding (el316.wordpress.com)
- Forgive me for being so ordinary while claiming to know so extraordinary a God. – Jim Elliot (acrossfields.com)
- Kick the devil in his teeth (estherscott1257.wordpress.com)
- come on baby let me know (doctortisms.wordpress.com)
- My Four Year Old Grand Daughter (rccwsu9.wordpress.com)
- The Best of How To Fight Like A Girl: 1 (fightlikegirls.wordpress.com)
- Word Up Wednesday (greerhome.wordpress.com)
- I always think about you every night, about what we use to have in those summas! It’s funny that whenever I do, there is a smile appears in the dark =) looking at your fb profile picture reminds me of how cute you looked! Still that blue polo shirt, that (ltlazybum.wordpress.com)
- Unpleasant Surprise part II (theadventuresofbipolargirl.wordpress.com)
- Broken heart (thebelletolls.wordpress.com)
- Seven Major Testimonies Pt 4: The Call to Family by Apostle Ricardo Butler (reasondisciple.wordpress.com)
- “Go Out and Get Busy!” (thebrookebook.wordpress.com)
- divine appointments. (marykathryntyson.wordpress.com)
- 180 – Jesus and his puppy. (racheldangerw.wordpress.com)
- ‘Tis the season – fa la la la la! (A discussion) (iampastorswife.com)
- True Blood September 11 Season Finale Recap: Will Tara die from Debbie’s gun shot? (bitingremarks.wordpress.com)
- The Christian World and The World (buffalochristian.wordpress.com)
- Acceptance and Coming Out (coachcarolleek.wordpress.com)
- They Just Keep Getting Fatter and Fatter (neointhegame.wordpress.com)
- At the Same Table (womenwhospeakinchurch.com)
- “Your Attitude Should Be The Same As That Of Christ Jesus” (Phil 2:5) (marbaniang.wordpress.com)
- Lamenting…… I can’t help but cry out (virtuouswoman73.wordpress.com)
- Evil (traskman.wordpress.com)
- The Silence Of The Son (pastorht.wordpress.com)
- Candid Conversations (sheensteve.wordpress.com)
- What Is Not Being Talked About (jackwoodard.wordpress.com)
- The Love Of Jesus Above All Things (theupwardcallofgod.wordpress.com)
- What Is The Only Mission Of Jesus? (gospelbondservant.com)
- The parable of – “Do This and You Will Live” (representers.wordpress.com)
- Peace Be With You (themoresureword.com)
- Jesus – Intimacy With Jesus (jesusnameaboveall.wordpress.com)
- The Master Apologist (bartlescrivener.wordpress.com)
- We are healed… (klarionkall.wordpress.com)
- He shall see the fruit of the travail of His soul and be satisfied (achristian.wordpress.com)
- King’s Cross by Timothy Keller – Chapter 8 – The Approach (jamespaulgaard.wordpress.com)
- There Is Only One Thing That Gives Legitimacy To Who We Are And What We Do (pastorpaulvbsblog.blogspot.com)
- Engrish To English (northamptonjesuscentre.wordpress.com)