T20WC: Today the Super-10 rounds, the first match between India-New Zealand
#Cosmoread: Twenty20 World Cup Super-10 match on Tuesday will begin with the match between India and New Zealand. From 7.30 pm in the match against India in the first T20 team he has never defeated. The small format New Zealand has won all four matches played so far. So far the hosts have not won the World T20. Nor the second time a team has managed to become champion. Both these things are against India. Before the match, Dhoni said about Tendulkar.
- Sachin Tendulkar in the Asia Cup, Dhoni feels that the sound of the shot was coming out and that is positive for the T20 World Cup.
- Tendulkar said, “no player in the world during his career cannot always in good form, he is not a machine.”
- “I Dhoni’s bat hitting the ball when heard, then realized that it is a different voice.”
- “This is the voice that is giving you a hint of the approach has changed batsman.”
- “He’s the greatest thing in his capability to withstand pressure, which makes him a good captain.”
These are positive things for the team
- Asia Cup winning Indian team’s morale is boosted. This will benefit their domestic pitch.
- India, this time in the tournament world number one Twenty20 and Asia Cup champion team by virtue of being let down.
- Dhoni’s team in 2007 was played the first T20 World Cup champion.
- 2007 winning team all-rounder Yuvraj Singh, Rohit Sharma and spinner Harbhajan current team has.
- Bowlers and batsmen are in form and are better. It’s good for the team.
Group 1 Sri Lanka, South Africa, West Indies, England, and Afghanistan.
Group 2- India, Pakistan, Australia, New Zealand, Bangladesh.
The World Cup will be here
7 cities Match: Mohali, Dharamsala, Nagpur, Kolkata, Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai.