Summer Skin Care
#Cosmoread: Summer skin because it takes a toll. Now that summer is coming in slow steps, this time you have spared a thought for your skin. During the summer crisis suntan skin, sunburn, dehydration, spots, acne and pigmentation are included. But you do not need to fret. Also, since a strict beauty regime, face wash, scrub, toner, sun screens- also to maintain a healthy diet is important to avoid dry and dull.
According to beauty experts, in the summer for a flawless and healthy skin, drinking water is an absolute must. Six to eight glasses of water every day helps in flushing out toxins. Second, avoid eating junk food. This not only produces a nutrient deficiency, but it is a poison in the body. Instead, eat foods rich in vitamins and minerals. You can also drink enough water in the summer your skin needs to keep looking young and fresh. The dull and dehydration aged.Avoid soda, juice drinks and packaged perfectly sound. Coconut water, salt residue and refrigerated green tea as healthy and natural alternatives to replace these
Dealing with problems
Acne, heat rash and dry skin problems are very common during the hot weather. The heat can cause irritation, it is important to avoid touching the face often. It will only make it worse. Heat rash, red itchy bumps and rashes on the skin shows. Avoid going out in the sun and try to spend most of his time in the shade. This reduces the amount of sweat that you produce will prevent the heat rash.
Acne: Acne is the most common skin problem that men and women around the world suffer from. Touch your face with your hands or fingers to avoid. Otherwise it will always block your pores and lead to pimples on your skin, remove your makeup at night.
Skin dryness: While you as pollution, dust, heat and come in contact with a lot of skin care travel needs. A hydrating cleanser, moisturizer before stepping out in the sun with the required, including a small zip lock bag. Lip balm, hand Sanitiser, hand cream and sunscreen.
Here are a few easy treatments are helping to take care of your skin.
1. Banana, coconut milk and apply a paste of honey on your face because it moisturizes. It prevents wrinkles and dark circles.
2. A pinch of camphor, mix, apply a few drops of vitamin E oil and rose water. It serves as the best toner. Toning is important for supple skin.
3. A spoonful of honey and a teaspoon of lemon juice Mix and apply on your face. After a few minutes for a quick shine rinse thoroughly.
4. Mix aloe Vera gel with honey and apply for a fresher look.
5. Take some snow in a muslin cloth and rub it on your face for 30 minutes before heading out to party.