Marketers need to fully understand the basics of a search engine; a search engine is where Internet users go to find answers to queries. This means that if a user is on a search engine website to begin with, then they aren’t aware of the brands, products or services they’re looking for.
Therefore, if a user already knew about you to begin with they wouldn’t have to go to a search engine to begin with, meaning you could avoid having to duke it out against millions of other global organisations for your keywords and phrases altogether.
Second, if you’re in the top three, or perhaps even number one for a search engine query, you’re not guaranteed conversions and you are most certainly not guaranteed to stay at number one. In fact, with everyone gunning for that top spot you’re going to be putting more resources into staying at the top then you did to get there in the first place. This is because SEO is a race that can never, and won’t ever be won.
Thirdly, as a search engine result you’re susceptible to search engines weekly algorithm changes, such as the latest introductions of taking into account bounce rates and dwell-time of users on your site. The result of this particular update is that if users are bouncing heavily off your site and not spending much time on it, search engines will begin to diminish your ranking and even block your site results from users, which would render your tireless and costly SEO work completely redundant.
Ultimately the big issue with SEO service is that at the end of the day you would love your brand to be a household name, you’d give anything for users to know your organisation before they even think out about visiting a search engine website. Think about your high-street shops, you’ve never found them through a site like Google, but it’s guaranteed that you won\’t ever forget who they are or what they do.
If this awareness is the want of every business, brand and sector than building strong brand awareness is the only way to do this, not tail chasing SEO. So why spend years of finance and resources into a search engine battle that can’t be won, when your primary goal is to build brand awareness?
Let’s face it a fantastic brand building campaign financed from the money you’d save not investing in endless SEO strategies will be much more memorable to an audience and much more effective for your brand than a dull, lifeless search result.
- Secrets Of The Professionals In Search Engine Optimization (ronmedlin.com)
- Techniques To Help You Master Search Engine Optimization (ronmedlin.com)
- Not Getting Enough Traffic To Your Website? Try These Search Engine Optimization Tips (ronmedlin.com)
- Exults: The Brand Evolution for Leading Internet Marketing Agency, SEO.cc (prweb.com)
- Simple Ways To Optimize Your Search Engine Results (ronmedlin.com)
- 6 Best Practices for Modern SEO (directorymaximizer.com)
- Note 230 – The 3 keys to getting SEO right (mywritingnotebook.wordpress.com)
- Is My Website Indexed? (trafficcoleman.com)
- Chiropractic Marketing Consultant Ben Cummings Releases New Report Titled “Rank in Google 3.0 – The Social SEO System for Chiropractors” (prweb.com)
- Improving Search engine ranking positions of an internet site Tips to Top Search engine ranking positions (bigsexymedia.com)
- 21 Most Informative SEO Resources of All Times (socialpeel.com)
- Tricks for Greater Search engine optimisation (leccoworkshop.com)
- 5 Signs Your SEO Stinks – And Ways To Fix Them (searchenginepeople.com)
- Most Common SEO Issues 2011 Countdown – Number Three (receptional.com)
- Here’s How You Can Quickly and Easily Make Big Bucks with Google AdSense and Others Without Hassling with SEO! (softwaresonlineearningbussiness.wordpress.com)
- SEO SpyGlass Adds Internal Backlink Database (johnchow.com)
- Local SEO Services-The Things that You Must Learn (mykidcan.org)
- How Search Engines Distinguish Between Regional Sensitive Queries and Global Queries (And How You Can Compete) (searchenginepeople.com)
- HTML5 and SEO (searchengineoptimizationjournal.com)