The best user experience is best SEO. Do not go for cheap web development for your business. The Major changes to the Penguin and Panda the spam-fighting steps that have shifted the playing field for SEO professionals and anyone trying to get their site on the map in the 2014 – 2015 ahead. So whenever you have a plan for a New Website revamp or Business website upgrades then only whatever you learn back is still relevant but won’t help you to get a rank. Because might be your site is not relevant to Google’s new updates. Your “gray hat” tactics no longer works to get rank. But the best way to rank is to prepare your web page to match this matrix which is listed in this SEO Pyramid. Search Engine Optimization for 2014
As we know content is King
As we know that a good content is King, will help much to be listed. Good contents are now amplified with a good title tag, but if you have good content with error free grammar, or any punctuation mistake, then it will help you to achieve to be listed with your competitors. Below are some old school strategies for content
- Daily, meaningful content targeted at your audience.
- Social Media from regular sharing links and information.
- Advent signs that your site is alive and growing.
- Increasing authority connected to your body of work.
If above things are sounds Ok or familiar then it is the very update that Google has designed in their new Update. So in my SEO Pyramid Social Media is on top because its now Plays an Increasingly Visible Role.
Content Marketing with Social Media has been a major player in the digital marketing landscape for the last few years. The visual content from networks like Stumble-Upon, Pinterest, Instagram, and various micro-video services will swept through.
Clients and Search Engine Optimization peoples will need to be asking the following questions in the year 2014 ahead:
- Are you considering Social Media for your website? If yes then just only for web page or strong profile for content, link exchange etc ?
- Does your social sharing enabled for all of your content?
- Does your content strategy include a dissemination phase that includes maximizing its potential for distribution through social networks?
- Do you act on the social networks that matter in the industry?
- Do you act on the social networks that matter to your customers?
- Do you act on the social networks that matter for the search engines?
- Do your social media marketing strategy stimulate the level of social signals requirement ?
The Google’s updates for 2014 are likely to increasingly rely up-on social sharing as active human cu-ration of good content.
The Google’s + SMM
The Social Sharing for SEO is now more relay upon social activities so if you invest more upon Google + then a solid SEO ranking can be achived.
“Moz’s most recent study of ranking factors confirms that Google+ is playing an increasingly significant role in a solid SEO ranking.”
Mobile SEO 20142014 would be more for Mobile SEO because Bad Mobile Site harm Brands, most of the US peoples are SmartPhone users.
If your Business Websites isn’t Optimized for mobile use, its hurts your company brand, according to survey of 1088 adult smartphone users in the US.
Search Engine Optimization for 2014 has been a year of significant change in the industry. Even contemplating strategies for 2014 can feel staggering.
The good news is that looking back, it’s easy to see which direction the trends are heading in terms of the years 2014 ahead. Staying the course on solid “white hat” tactics and paying attention to a few priority areas in your site should give you the insights that needed to improve your organic search visibility in 2014 and or beyond.