The discovery that your partner is cheating, is extremely painful. It’s like your world collapses. Everything you’ve built together, suddenly seems to have no value. More The basis for any relationship, trust is abolished. In addition, you get an enormous esteem bite and you’ll be overwhelmed by negative emotions, Sorrow and pain. Why do mean cheat?!!! The big reason is visible to all but still girls ignore it keeping themselves busy at stupidity like changing there men and making them a good human. If seriously a girl can do this then it could be only her mother. Girls…..please come out of it and think different. A simple physical difference says all; a man produces a minimum of 1,500 sperms and maximum of million sperms in a particular ejaculation but a woman have only one egg cell formation during her menstrual cycle. Even after a hardcore sex of several hours a men can get arroused again in less than 15 mins. So its all unto you how well you keep him intact with you. Having more of sex will make him exhausted and take you in granted is the biggest myth and lie told by anyone to you. Every time you have sex strengthens your relationship with more trust and zeal for a future togetherness. Rather you make the guy addicted to you forever.
You do not have enough faith in your loved one and you break-up:
- personal email and text messages checked, pockets and handbags by spit.
- every hour of the day you want to know where the other hangs.
- constantly compliments fish and seeks confirmation.
- ‘Cozy as long pops’ when he/she has to meet someone of the opposite sex.
- Refuses to talk about something in the future, or after it says “if we are still together”.
- The other asks you to arrange something and then himself holds the supervision or shall make arrangements in case the other fails.
- The other disadvantage of the doubt and give jumping to conclusions when misunderstandings occur.
Sex is indeed important Think that sex is not important in a relationship is dangerous. An unsatisfactory sex life is a huge issue and makes the parties frustrated. A good sex life is an affirmation of your relationship in the form of intimacy, sharing and vulnerability and a time out from everyday life. Sex in a relationship does not mean just a physical act, but anything that provides you with bodily pleasure, such as touch or hold hands. In a relationship without this intimacy rather discontent will sneak.