Rahul Gandhi surrounded on British Citizenship, Ethics Committee of the Lok Sabha sent notice
#Cosmoread: British Citizenship in the Lok Sabha Ethics Committee issued notice to Rahul Gandhi. BJP MP Arjun Meghwal is informed. On Monday, he said he has asked the committee issued a notice that they have British citizenship? ‘LK Advani, president of the committee. The first issue raised by Subramanian Swamy Thakrahul can answer today.
- According to Congress sources, the Congress vice-president today can respond to the notice.
- Congress leader Akhilesh Kumar said, “BJP is retaliation. He is not an issue that is surrounded Apojisn leaders in false allegations. ‘
- ” Will politically respond to the allegations. ‘
BJP MP, wrote a letter in January
- BJP MP Mahesh Giri in the Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan, Rahul’s January issue of the British Citizenship wrote the letter.
- Speaker then the matter had been referred to the committee, led by Advani.
What is the bone of contention?
- Masters in November last year during a press conference had distributed copies of his letter to the PM.
- As well as evidence of the charges leveled against Rahul UK company ‘Blackops Limited’ document shown to the media.
- Swamy alleged that Rahul ‘Blackops Ltd “company during 2003-2006 for Khaelne himself told British citizen.
- He said the company Khaelne Rahul for his date of birth correct details. Additionally, he was also a citizen of the UK.
- Swamy that Rahul Gandhi was the PM’s request on behalf of the UK company Byaere to ascertain the truth.
- If it is found right to cancel their Indian citizenship with membership of Parliament should be abolished.
- According to the owner, who is vice president of Congress, it is against the Constitution, the Prime Minister should take this matter seriously Kae.
- The owner said that they will also be aware of the issue and the Speaker of Parliament, it will request them to be raised in front of the Ethics Committee.