Pathankot Attack: Ajit Doval can also take statements from the seat PAK
#Cosmoread: Pathankot airbase in Pakistan in January SIT probing the case may come to India next month. The National Security Advisor Ajit Doval SIT can also record the statement. The case, which has been registered in Pakistan, in the name of Doval Ha.Ansa complaint filed by a man who had given the information to Pakistan.
- Counterterrorism department in Punjab province, Pakistan’s special team is investigating the case.
- English newspaper Hindustan Times, according to officials there said Doval information and evidence of the case were given to Pakistan.
- So as to complain that it is important to record their statements.
- Pakistan’s tour of India in the second week of March, the SIT can.
Doval is the most important witness
- Pakistani sources said Ajit Doval, the key witness in the case, because there is little evidence related to the case with them.
- Please tell the attack shortly after his counterpart in Pakistan Nasir Khan Jnjua Doval spoke on the phone.
- The Doval Jnjua phone number she was telling attack on the terrorists in Pakistan, spoke first.
- In the case of transactions between the two countries is the evidence.
- India’s home and external affairs ministry have refused to comment on the matter.
- After the attack Doval and secret meetings were also held in Paris between Jnjua.
When the Pathankot attack happened so far in this case?
- 2 in the morning of January 6 Pakistani militants attacked Pathankot airbase. The 7 men were killed.
- Combing operation lasted 36 hours and three days for the encounter.
- Jaish-e-Mohammed, the mastermind of the attack is chief Maulana Masood Azhar.
- Azhar Kandahar plane hijack case in 1999 was released in exchange for the release of the passengers.
- India militants spoke to their handlers in Pakistan made goods met the call details and evidence submitted to the neighboring country.
- Meanwhile, the India-Pakistan Foreign Secretary level talks on January 15 has been postponed.
PAK Protective custody is believed to the first time the mastermind of Pathankot Azhar
Pakistan has admitted for the first time in Pathankot Jaish-e-Mohammad chief Masood Azhar attack is in custody. It was on January 14 Diten. Nawaz Sharif’s advisor Sartaj Aziz, in an interview to an Indian news channel said this.
– Sartaj were used during the attack, one SIM is active, while the rest are not active.
– “Mobile number found in the headquarters of the locations, Jaish-e-Mohammed.”
– However, when asked if he is not named in the FIR, Masood calls you on the basis of someone’s name can not Ajyum.
After the attack, Nawaz had made Pathankot Committee
– International pressure led to a committee formed by the Pakistan government. It was set up to investigate the allegations and evidence submitted by India.
– The January 13, 2016 issued a notification was made. The 6 member. Rai Tahir, head of the department are leading the Counter Terrorism.
– Commit to the top civil and military officials, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa IB Director, Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) Director, ISI and Military Intelligence Brigadier Saeed Noman carry. If Colonel Irfan Mirza.