Paris Attack: Mastermind Abdelhamid Abaaoud arrested in Belgium
Paris. Abdelhamid Abaaoud living in Belgium has been identified as the mastermind of the attack Paris. Two other attackers have also been identified. Syria is one of these and one of France. However, the national football stadium outside Paris blast blowing them identified the militant as Mohammad Ahmed said. It was a resident of the Syrian Idlib. The assailant fled after attacks in Paris eighth house in Belgium has raised to the police.
Belgium’s three brothers living in France has been accused of involvement in the attack. The 26-year-old is believed to be dangerous to a man called Abdeslam advice. This is the eighth attack after attack in Paris had managed to escape in spite of retaliation. Police surrounded his home in the suburb of Brussels Molenbik although he managed to escape after police arrested the brother left.
168 raids in France, 104 detained
France terror attacks in Paris have detained 104 suspects. France’s Interior Ministry after the attacks in the country have so far raided 168 locations. These 23 people were arrested. Being told that the search operations at several targets in Brussels and Belgium are run. Meanwhile, in Paris Prayer held for those killed in the attack during which rumours of firing the alarm ringing. People hear rumours placed flowers and candles to pay tribute ran around the tread.
- Rumour resembled chaos
- Paris after the attack on Sunday night prayer held in the capital’s Place de la Republique.
- But people assumed false alarms gunshots and there was chaos in the region.
- An eyewitness told the news agency that people hear the voice of alarm ran around.
- The police said that some people have understood the false fire alarm. People were so frightened that they ran back and forth while trampling flowers and candles, to pay homage to those killed in the attack were laid.
- The police evacuated the Place de la Republique and tell people that it was a false alarm.
- Belgium was helping France
- Paris to catch the attacker eighth attack security agencies issued a notice on the international level. In this case, Belgium is also paying full.
- Belgium officials said the three accused a brother of the brothers was killed in the attack during the cross firing. Belgian police have arrested a brother.
- However, the third brother has not got a clue yet being wanted.
- In the beginning there were reports that all eight attackers were killed, but police said on Sunday Paris was six attackers blew themselves up.
- One was shot by the police and the eighth is still not known. Meanwhile, in France, police have alerted the public. Any suspected to have been asked not to go.
Five things, which moved yet
- How many attackers were involved?
In the intervening night of Friday and Saturday’s attack included a total of 24 people are estimated to be. Responsibility for the attack was over 19, the five terrorist’s explosives, gun and car were responsible for delivering. According to the English newspaper, the attackers had been trained in Syria Raqqah.
- Where reached yet check?
In Paris, police have stepped up investigation after the attack. Yet three of the attackers have been identified. Their names Abdeslam advice, and Abdeslam Omar Ismail Ibrahim is said Mosfi. Advice and brother Ibrahim were reported. Advice eighth attacker, the hunt is on. France’s intelligence agencies in the country have been raided.
- So far, the death of some
Terrorist attacks in Paris in six locations so far 129 people have been killed. 352 people are injured, 99 of whom are in critical condition. Only 103 bodies have been identified so far.
- What steps is against ISIS France
Paris two days after the attack, France has stepped up attacks against the ISIS. Raqqah in Syria Sunday night by French fighter jets have bombed 20.
- The emergency will remain in force for three months
After the attack, the emergency came into force in Paris, France may continue for the next three months. French President Francois Hollande after the terrorist attacks of emergency was declared.