PM Narendra Modi’s BJP MPs from UP have 2 questions, none of the leaders could not answer 71
#Cosmoread: E Dillikupi discusses preparations for next year’s election, the BJP’s meeting with Narendra Modi have two questions there was silence. Villages connected to power and the PMO a mobile app could not answer MPs’ questions PM. Narendra Modi then told MPs that the Centre to monitor and keep updated on the implementation of the schemes. Narendra Modi had made the question of MPs…
- Minister of UP BJP MPs-the first question you have your list of places where the center of the villages that have electricity Deen Jyotigram scheme?
- According to media reports, Narendra Modi did not respond to this question.
- The second question asked how many of you MPs PM PMO in your phone from the mobile app is downloaded, launched last year.
- Still an MP raised his hand. This app ‘proud’ achievements and initiatives of the government was made to keep the updates.
- Narendra Modi then expressed concern about the Centre’s policies is not reaching out to the people information.
- Please tell the state election in March 2017 will. Now here is the government of the Socialist Party.
- In the last elections, BJP had won 71 seats out of 80 in UP. Narendra Modi from Varanasi MP.
- They soon will launch a state visit scheme for farmers.
Singh-Shah also told lawmakers on UP Keep Fae-ks
- Rajnath Singh and Amit Shah also told MPs that not much time is left in the state election. The focus should now shift to the state. The strong social media strategy should evolve.
- Shah told lawmakers cooking gas connections to poor women to campaign for Prime UJVALA plan.
Parliamentary committees to be absent from the 12 BJP MPs deleted
- The absence of BJP Parliamentary committees has strong action on MPs.
- Three key committees of the party 12 MPs who often absent from meetings is removed.
- BJP has 12 MPs who removed committees Unmen- Public Accounts Committee (PAC) and the Committee on Public Undertaking including Estimate Committee.
- Estimate Committee, has been removed from most six MPs. This deleted MP Vinod Khanna, Vikram Jdoh Darshana, Sanjay Jaiswal, Kirti Azad, Om Birla and include Ganesh Singh.
- PAC – SS Ahluwalia, Dushyant Singh and Ramesh Pokhriyal have been removed.