Had lost both legs and an arm in a bomb blast, the Iraqi girl is now star
#Cosmoread: Victims of the bomb were three years old, both legs, had to lose a hand. Paralympics table tennis star and is now engaged in the preparation. The story of Imad Nejla Iraqi girl whose dream is to win gold for his country. The accident happened at the age of 3.
- Nejla Imad was 3 years during the Iraqi capital Baghdad; a bomb near their vehicle hit the travel.
- In the attack, having lost both legs and an arm. A year after he survived a hand took hold of table tennis racket.
- Now he is Iraq’s under-16 champions. In August of this year, the Rio Paralympic are preparing.
- According to Nejla “Tennis is my life changed. I have been positive. My self-confidence grew with each day of the game. “
- “People around me were my sympathizing. It got me motivated to do something. “
There are more such girls
- Nejla three times a week in Baquba and Baghdad, and training was taking twice.
- In Baquba as they were four and girls learn tennis. These are the same as the Nejma.
- Nejla coach, “according to the local level, he has won several medals. It was the National Paralympic Committee of attention. “