India-Pakistan players not in the nets of the matter, he
said-the first 6 overs Afridi will Pacers
#Cosmoread: India-Pakistan nets around the stadium on a Friday evening practice, but did not speak to each other. Pakistan captain Shahid Afridi Twenty20 match against India on their pace attack is quite Confident. Before the match, he said Bangladesh has found support in the pace attack. We will go with four Pacers. Our Fast Bowler Indian batting in the first 6 overs will work to break the attack. Dhoni and Nehra why not practice on the net.
- He suffers from back pain. Despite the pain they had played in the match against Bangladesh on Wednesday.
- The time needed to fit them so the team management has decided to keep them away from the field 48 hours.
- Parthiv Patel them as cover to Bangladesh during the training session and practice.
- However, Nehra was hurt during the match against Bangladesh. This has kept them away from practice.
- However, special training programs were kept separate for Nehra.
Both players made such a distance from each other
- India and Pakistan players at the same time to practice, but the players do not talk to each other.
- The two main players in the stadium, according to local time, four of the six and a half hours of practice.
- In the stadium were four practice pitch. The first two of these, and the other two Indian batsmen in the Pakistani players were training.