Health tips of 7 habits that can prevent heart stroke
1. This is one of the most dangerous and, unfortunately, one of the most common diseases of heart stroke, which is caused by bleeding in the brain. It can be so devastating that the restoration of the person would take years. And at the same time to recover before the end he could not. Meanwhile, a few premature steps will help you prevent a stroke or at least alleviate the consequences of what happened,
Prevention and Caring
2. High blood pressure It is a guarantee of hypertension and that, in turn, increases the risk of heart stroke, as well as contributes to the development of cardiovascular disease. Often hypertension generally does not manifest itself externally (for the time), and therefore constantly monitor blood pressure. Reduce the intake of salt, alcohol and coffee. Prevention may also include monitoring of weight, regular exercise, and even control over stressful situations – but then you do not need any pills to lower blood pressure. “Revision” of heart disease may occur in humans at birth and occur throughout life for example, as a result of hypertension, obesity, diabetes or high cholesterol. There are many effective ways to diagnose and treat heart disease, but it always depends on the underlying cause, that is the same, for example, diabetes. The best way to prevent heart problems, it’s not skip regular check-ups by a doctor. Then the disease can be detected at an early stage, before it starts to improve.
3. Cholesterol lowering high cholesterol promotes occurrence of cardiac and cerebrovascular disease, usually the result of a diet high in harmful fats. To reduce cholesterol is needed diet with moderate fat intake, “nenapryazhnye” exercise and sometimes medication assistance.
4. That no OBESITY! Obesity is also a risk factor for heart stroke. The fact that people with overweight elevated levels of fats in the blood, they are deposited on the vascular wall and narrows them. Over time, they get clogged at all, and are sealed to form clots – which eventually reach the blood to the brain and in the end – heart stroke.
5. Diabetes under control-: Diabetes is also another reason of heart stroke a direct path to cardiovascular disease and problems with blood vessels in the brain. The cause of diabetes is a violation of sugar in the blood, and this too can be both congenital and acquired. But in any case need to control food intake, weight management, and sometimes medication to maintain proper blood sugar levels.
6. Quitting smoking when smoking in the human body get tar and other harmful substances, they damage the inner membrane of the vessels. In such “gaps” immediately rush substance – inflammatory factors, as well as compounds of cholesterol. Due to the unwanted build-up of plaque and blockages in the already narrowed blood vessels develop dangerous disruption of the heart and blood vessels. And after a time there is a heart stroke or heart attack.
7. STRESS MANAGEMENT it contributes to the development of heart stroke due to the fact that after the mental strain arise acute cerebral krovoobrascheniya. V result is a brain hemorrhage. Other less common causes of heart
stroke may be, for example, autoimmune diseases and disorders of blood clotting.