Confi Yor Google Account for Out Look 2007
Its Very Easy Just Add your account name and password it will automaticly do rest.
For OutLook 2003
The information below is also available as an animated demo: Gmail POP Service
- Enable POP in your Gmail account.
- Open Outlook 2003.
- Click the Tools menu, and select E-mail Accounts…
- Select Add a new e-mail account, and click Next.
- Choose POP3 as your server type by clicking the radio button, and click Next.
- Fill in all necessary fields to include the following information:
Your Name: Enter your name as you would like it to appear in the From: field of outgoing messages.
Email Address: Enter your full Gmail email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)Server Information
Incoming mail server (POP3): pop.gmail.com
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.gmail.com
User Name: Enter your Gmail username (including @gmail.com)
Password: Enter your Gmail password
- Click More Settings… and then click the Outgoing Server tab.
- Check the box next to My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Click the Advanced tab, and check the box next to This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) under Incoming Server (POP3).
- Check the box next to This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) under Outgoing Server (SMTP), and enter 465 in the Outgoing server (SMTP) box.
- Click OK.
- Click Test Account Settings… After receiving Congratulations! All tests completed successfully, click Close.
- Click Next, and then click Finish.
* Did you click Save Changes after enabling POP in Gmail? To ensure that Gmail can communicate with your mail client, be sure to click Save Changes on the Gmail Mail Settings page.