There are enough terrible stories about the very first kiss. Some men gnashed teeth with the woman and got her lips bloodied. The first kiss with a girl is almost always uncomfortable. If you are planning on dating a girl, you’ve to make sure your first kiss will not be added to the list of terrible first kisses. The first kiss can become the most marvelous thing. Listed here are some tips on how to get the very first kiss and leave her falling head over heels in love with you.
Getting the First Kiss in 3 Steps
Step One. Know the right time to kiss her.
Most girls expect to be kissed after the date, while you’re saying goodbye. To make the kiss work, you should not wait until then to go for it. Kiss her at some stage in the date. Sharing your first kiss after the date may be disastrous because you have no idea how she responded to the kiss. If she likes it, you’d miss the precious reaction. If she liked the kiss, she would blush and act flustered. If she hated it, you wouldn’t have a chance to redeem yourself. Again, kiss her during the date, and then you can kiss again afterward.
A critical time to kiss is when you are both feeling great. The timing is right when you are both having fun. You can start with a hug to measure the level of comfort. Go for a peck, and then some serious kissing next.
Even kissing requires foreplay. Preparing her for a kiss is not as hard as it seems. You just ought to keep the mood going, and decide when it\’s time for the kiss. You can drive or walk about until you reach a quiet venue. If you’re jogging, bring a canteen of water that you can share. Sharing a drink is one way to prepare for the kiss. The thought of drinking from something you have touched may give her ideas.
Step Three. Placement
This is the most crucial part of the kissing process, for obvious reasons. If the proximity is not good, you’ll find it awkward leaning over to kiss her. If you are already in a good position to share a kiss, you won’t need to feel awkward.
Always be close enough to touch her openly with your lips. If there is an empty area beside her, do not take the seat across hers. Do an easy test. You can begin by kissing her cheek. If she doesn’t push you away, then you can find the confidence to kiss her lips next. To differentiate between the cheek kiss and the lip kiss, you can put your arms around her for the latter.
- 50. Kiss in the rain. (resultsarein.wordpress.com)
- Foreplay Foreplay Foreplay !!: (mapenzinandoa.wordpress.com)
- What every kiss means (ilovepongola.wordpress.com)
- Should I kiss a boy when he has a girlfriend and he says it will only be a friend kiss he says he really wants to kiss me and I really want to kiss him but is it okay (wiki.answers.com)
- “What do you think about kissing in junior high?” (soimarriedayouthpastor.wordpress.com)
- Meaning of Kisses (nagonno.wordpress.com)
- Kissing Under the Mistletoe… ~Gabby Angel (autumnsunshineandgabrielleangel.wordpress.com)
- Navy history made with lesbian welcome-home kiss (thesun.co.uk)
- That New Year’s Eve kiss. (evolvingletters.wordpress.com)
- Navy girls make history with lesbian welcome-home kiss (thesun.co.uk)