Dhoni, Rohit Dhawan-Shami, the injury, may be out of Asia Cup
#Cosmoread: Rohit Sharma T20 match against Pakistan in the injured left toe. He looks unlikely to play in the Asia Cup. Dhoni already has back pain. Shami has been out of the team. Shikhar Dhawan and Ashish Nehra team is disturbed by injury. Mohammad Amir injury from the ball.
- Pakistan fast bowler Mohammad Amir against Rohit was hurt in the first ball of the thumb.
- Aamir’s ball was the full length inswinger, which angle inwards had been made. Rohit did not understand it and was lbw.
- Rohit’s thumb injury is having some trouble in running them. The X-rays were taken.
- It is not known how long it will take the injury to heal.
India’s next match on Tuesday
- India now play their next match against Sri Lanka on Tuesday. India beat Pakistan by five wickets on Saturday.
- Rohit’s impossible to be included in the playing XI.
- His thumb is swollen and now they will be out of the next match against Sri Lanka.
Dhoni, Dhawan and Nehra’s problem?
- He suffers from back pain. Despite the pain, they played against Bangladesh and Pakistan.
- Parthiv Patel, with the team to Bangladesh, Dhoni’s replacement could become so if required.
- However, Nehra was hurt during the match against Bangladesh. Before the match against Pakistan because they were away from practice.
- In the match against Pakistan opener Shikhar Dhawan was out due to injury.
- Shami because of a knee injury, are already out of the Asia Cup. He’s hard to play in the Twenty20 World Cup.