Chidambaram mana- minor changes were made to the files related to the Ishrat Jahan encounter
#Cosmoread: Chidambaram admitted that the Ishrat Jahan encounter case in which the affidavit was filed in court, that he had made some changes. He claimed that Ishrat case papers related to the former home secretary GK Pillai had seen three times. Why then lost the paper? Replacement affidavit accuses Chidambaram Pillai. Which part of the affidavit is inaccurate, that on..
- Please tell the central government on Monday to investigate the case of the missing files is the high-level committee.
- He also revealed that the book in Mumbai on Monday wrote “A Year standings Gard- Apojisn ‘on the occasion of the release.
- Government of the Home Minister, Chidambaram said in reply to a question, “Tell me what parts of the affidavit or Sentens wrong.”
- He said, “No one can accuse me. The officer alleged that he knew nothing about it.”
- He said, “Ishrat’s file Pillai said three times. Now they are saying that the papers are missing. Draft disappearing what’s the use? I wanted to draft Czech attorney general.”
Chidambaram had earlier said
- Changing the affidavit on the issue, Chidambaram had said that the first affidavit was confusion, so it was changed.
- Please tell the accused Pillai alleged LeT terrorist Ishrat Jahan encounter case, was replaced in the affidavit of a government minister.
- He admitted that they had replaced the affidavit, but not to save anyone, but the government’s case was the right way to do it.
- Ishrat Jahan case is taking so because terrorist David Coleman Headley in the Mumbai attack plot recently said in testimony given to the court via video conferencing that Ishrat Jahan was a terrorist of LeT.
- Please tell the central government on Monday to probe the Ishrat Jahan case of missing files is the high-level committee.
What was the affidavit, what changed?
- Home ministry officials said the first affidavit Maharashtra, Gujarat Police and Intelligence Bureau was filed on base input. It said the 19-year-old girl on the outskirts of Mumbai, Lashkar-e-Taiba was a member of.
- But it was ignored in the affidavit.
- The officer allegedly said by that time the Home Minister P Chidambaram, the affidavit said no hard evidence to prove that Ishrat was a terrorist.
Ishrat Jahan encounter case, what is?
- June 15, 2004 Ishrat Jahan, Javed Sheikh, Amjad Rana and Zeeshan Johar name four alleged militants were killed in an encounter in Ahmedabad.
- Gujarat Police Intelligence Department revealed that these were Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorist, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, who had come to kill.
- Congress on Gujarat fake encounter accused.
- In this case, former home secretary GK Pillai has admitted a relationship with the family were militants.
- He said that Ishrat was LeT terrorist or not, they do not know, but he was involved in the entire operation.
- CBI is currently investigating the Ishrat Jahan case.
- In 2013, the CBI filed chargesheet said the encounter was fake.
- The encounter was put together by Ahmedabad police and IB.
- At present, the case is in court. Headley’s revelations once again being in Ishrat case probe.
Pillai you were charged?
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai had claimed that Chidambaram real affidavit filed in court files after a month of being ordered, which killed Ishrat and her accomplices was told a member of LeT.
- Pillai had said that the minister’s order after the file came to me improve on the affidavit.
The former officers were charged Mani
- A few days ago a former officer of the Home Ministry Arvis Mani alleged that the UPA government at the time did not let the pressure of Ishrat was a terrorist.
- He was asked to change the affidavit filed in the Supreme Court. The SIT chief was burned them with cigarettes.
- The agency would follow them. Please tell the Home Secretary GK Pillai earlier UPA government also alleged that Chidambaram had changed sidelined affidavit in the case.