Caught in the sting before the elections in Bengal including Mukul Shougat TMC-12 leaders
#Cosmoread: 20 days before the elections in West Bengal, Trinamool Congress 12 young leaders are caught in a sting operation. The leaders also alleged that a company in Chennai to Rs 4 lakh and Rs 50 for cash. The company in turn paid to set up business in Bengal. Trinamool sting dubbed conspiracy. The BJP demanded resignation of Mamata. How TMC leaders caught in the sting…
- On camera TMC minister, MP and MLA are shown taking money.
- News News portal Narada a press conference in Kolkata has released tapes of the sting operation.
- Claim that the tape was shot during the last two years.
- The TMC leader Impex consultancy business in the state to set up a company called talking.
- Alleges that instead of lobbying for the company they are cached.
- News of the website in the video journalist Mathew Samuel and Angel Abraham TMC leaders offered money.
- Claims between January 2014-2016, during the sting website TMC leaders gave a total of Rs one crore.
Sting came to name these leaders? How charged with taking bribes?
- MH Ahmed Mirja- 50 million
- Mukul Roy- 20 million
- Subrata Mukherjee 5 million
- Shougat Roy- 5 million
- Sultan Ahmd- 5 million
- Suvendu Officer 5 million
- Kakoli Ghosh Dastidar- 4 million
- Prasoon Bnerjee- 4 million
- Suwon Cterjee- 5 million
- Madan Mitra- 5 million
- Iqbal Ahmd- 5 million
- Farhad Hkim- 5 million
Apojisn united against Mamata
- Due to the appearance of the sting TMC has increased pressure on the government. Apojisn Banerjee blamed.
- BJP demanded resignation of CM.
- BJP leader Siddharth Nath Singh said, “Mamata Banerjee should resign immediately. A few days before the elections they are not worth to be chief. ‘
- He said the party would write a letter, demanding the CBI director to conduct an investigation.
- CPM State Secretary Surya Kanta Mishra said at a rally, ” It’s a shame that such a party is still in power. They looted thousands of crores of people. EC should intervene in the matter. ”
- CPM rule in Bengal president is sought.
TMC charge denied
- TMC Doctord to these video tapes (tampered with) is described.
- TMC MP Derek O Brian said rudely to discredit political opponents are adopting party.
- TMC defamation case against the news portal to warn.
When elections in Bengal?
- West Bengal, 4, 11, 17, 21, 25, April 30 and May 5 polls.
A total of 294 Bengal assembly Siten-
Party seat (2011 polls)