A bus carrying government staff in Pakistan blast: 15 dead, 25 injured
#Cosmoread: Peshavarkyhan taking government staff Wednesday morning blast occurred in a bus. 15 people were killed, while 25 are injured. Just a few of these previously stated condition was extremely serious bomb….
- Dawn News said, it was used just for government staff.
- Civil Secretariat on Wednesday morning, the bus took off. As soon as the bus arrived in the Mardan area of the golden mosque. The blast was quite loud.
- Just a short time later the corpses were seen. Security forces cordoned off the area.
- To date, no terrorist group has claimed responsibility for the attack.
- Admit all the injured were shifted to the Lady Reading Hospital.
- Police in Peshawar Mohammad Kashif said the bus had already planted the bomb. Among the dead included a police officer.
- Please tell the terrorist attack on a school in Peshawar last year was. 140 children and teachers were killed.