“Bharat Mata ki Jai” a fitting reply to the Owaisi, Akhtar told parish leaders
#Cosmoread: Javed Akhtar, the last speech in the Rajya Sabha on the AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi attacked fiercely. Akhtar ‘Bharat Mata Ki Jai‘ not speaking in Hyderabad Owaisi statement said the leader of a neighborhood. Nsihten gave the BJP and Modi government. Please tell your statement in the news are Owaisis. Akhtar said, they themselves understand national leader…
The famous poet said in the Rajya Sabha?
- A leader of the national leader himself understood, while the Hyderabad neighborhood of a leader.
- What is wrong with saying ‘Bharat Mata Ki Jai? It is our duty, but is a fundamental right.
- I will speak Bharat Mata Ki Jai. Someone stopped me?
Where in the Constitution to wearing sherwani-cap is written?
- Akhtar said, “Bharat Mata Ki Jai Bolo is not written in the Constitution, where it also wrote to wearing sherwani and cap?”
- Please tell the Owaisis often seen wearing sherwani and a hat.
- Akhtar Owaisi not only those leaders who also gave advice inflammatory statements.
- “I put my heart on the people to Pakistan condemn the statements. Everybody is heard.”
- “We want a country where everyone is freedom of speech.”
- “Should Apojisn with the government power, water, roads and development works for the farmers.”
- Akhtar wanted to say something else, but was interrupted by the speaker. 17 retired members of the Rajya Sabha Tuesday.
- 15-minute speech Akhtar said, “Democracy is not possible without secularism. Secularism protects us by a particular community should not support.”
Owaisi said what?
- Sunday in Maharashtra’s Latur Owaisi told a gathering, “Bharat Mata ki jai I do not speak.”
- “Put a knife on my neck, not even speak. Speak Bharat Mata Ki Jai that nowhere in the Constitution.”
- Owaisis RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat’s statement is being seen as the answer. Bhagwat said, “Now young people have to learn to say Bharat Mata Ki Jai.’
- However, on Tuesday, of treason against the state in a court Owaisi PIL filed. He showed faith in the justice of the court ‘Jai Hind’ said.