63 balls, 10 fours and 5 sixes turned the Bangladeshi batsman to record
#Cosmoread: Bangladesh’s 54-run win over Oman Duckworth Lewis rule had qualified for the Super 10. Pakistan will face Bangladesh on March 16. The positive hero of the match for his century Tamim Iqbal (103 * runs) said. Overall Machej century in the Twenty20 World Cup 2016 is the first player to find. Bangladeshi batsman in any of the T-20 is also the first century.
- T20 World Cup match in the qualifiers Oman Bangladesh was the target of 181 runs to win.
- 120 runs in 10 overs because of the rain revised target was to Oman. Which he could not make.
Bangladesh has some of the inning
- Bangladesh’s Twenty20 World Cup in the match scored 180/2 in 20 overs.
- On behalf of Bangladesh Tamim Iqbal scored an unbeaten 103 and 44 Shabbir Rahman.
- Oman. M. Ansari proved the most expensive bowler, he squandered the 50 runs in 4 overs.
- Oman’s team chasing the target instead could only manage 9 wickets for 65 runs.
- Bangladesh won the match by 54 runs in the Super 10 have entry.
Such was the defeat of Oman
- Chasing a 182-run target to Oman early wickets fell fairly quickly.
- Oman’s score was 45 runs on 4 wickets in 82 overs when the rain started.
- After the rain stopped, Oman target of 120 runs in 12 overs by the Duckworth Lewis rule was given.
- Oman for a win 22 ball 75 runs but they could only manage 65 runs.