A magical Christmas couple – Tips for creating your own habits … and make this Christmas wonderful.
The first Christmas as a couple may seem more complicated and lose its magic, or even become exhausting. Year’s Eve in the parents, on Christmas Eve in beautiful parents and a few days with the rest of the family, aunts to grandparents. You also need to think of you, and recreate the magic of Christmas in your little world.
It is difficult during this season to separate traditions, celebrations and “obligations” of Christmas Past Family, a nostalgic return to childhood and magic where the fire was burning peacefully with the laughter of cousins running around the house. These two Christmas parties, often become a source of stress that brings disagreement and conflict.
Your own traditions for a magical Christmas
Create your own little habits: You’re a couple, then one day soon you will be a family. Then you need benchmarks such rocks to consider a period serene and happy. It is important in the weeks before the festivities, to speak at length and decide together the best alternatives for you both flourish, and make all the magic in these festivals.
For example, you can try to cook a meal together in the spirit of Christmas, or take the time to prepare the Christmas tree after each bought two small decorations, all together, represent the magic of your love around a magic tree. And please, for example during the festivities even to provide for the entire time with family and time to you, in your cocoon.
Only when you have each found a balance in your relationship and your common choices that you can feel comfortable, happy and fulfilled. Without fireworks, the festivities will resume meaning to you by starting a new path … So continues the magic of Christmas. Of course, over time and years, these traditions will evolve and you should review your decision, to some small disputes or disagreements, but no reason to panic: this is for all couples of the key moments that require communication and compromise.
Your own Christmas
Remember to talk about it as soon as possible with your partner and your family, because when one party gets it will head a magical Christmas with you, communication becomes more tense and requires much compromise. Also, if you want to avoid disputes during this period and especially the “explosion of disappointment” at the time the holidays, take the front on these issues and show you want to talk about it and make those decisions for two. Because for you and for everyone this Christmas to be once again a magical Christmas.
The most important thing in our advice is maybe you do not have too high expectations on your first Christmas as a couple. The important thing is to be together, and take advantage of his relatives. Do not communicate is definitely to be avoided: communication will reduce up to sources of stress in these periods already fulfilled in events.
- The Magic Christmas House ~ by Autumn Sunshine (autumnsunshineandgabrielleangel.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Crafts or Home – made Free Christmas Screensavers (prweb.com)
- Technology Powers a Happy Christmas (prweb.com)
- Loving Your Tummy (socyberty.com)
- The Christmas Fairy ~ By Autumn Sunshine (autumnsunshineandgabrielleangel.wordpress.com)
- the story of saint nick (motherwho.wordpress.com)
- New Trivia Question And 2 New Christmas Links (ncdads.org)
- Edinburgh celebrates the holiday season (travelnews.britishairways.com)
- WOTW: Spirit of Christmas (theworriedbunny.wordpress.com)
- Yay for Christmas Baths! (dandelionmama.wordpress.com)
- Planning your perfect Christmas (independent.co.uk)
- Lost Christmas (hamiltonhodell.wordpress.com)
- You should probably see this (fourfour.typepad.com)