This article includes a number of romantic ideas to do with your spouse or to offer him.
- Engrave your initials in a tree in your garden.
- Buy a calendar tearing the pages every day, it already contains Bible verses or not and add a personal message for your spouse, encouragement or testimony of love. It is not necessary to have a message every day, but occasionally good.
- Create your birthday personnel, such as the day you knew you were in love (is).
- Make a chore for your spouse.
- Give a massage to your spouse (s).
- Turn off the television (or computer) and spend the evening talking to you or cajole.
- Leave a message to the other written with jam, Legos or whatever you have on hand.
- Learn sign language to say romantic things (like getting the right lobe of your ear means “I love you” or a pat on the back of the hand of the other means “to find some privacy.”
- Embrace your spouse while you wait for the light turns green.
- Write love messages on Post-It and stick them all over his car, his chair or his computer.
- Make a wrestling match or a battle of cushions and let your partner win (and you are the price of course).
- Read a passage to your spouse (s) before going to sleep.
- Declare a day “days of my husband / wife.”
- Send her a love letter in the mail.
- Engrave a message of love on a key ring.
- Send an e-card.
- Write down 20 things you want your spouse and give him the list.
- Use an erasable pen water (or lipstick) to leave a message for your spouse on the mirror in the bathroom.
- Invite your spouse (s) to a game of strip poker, an Uno or Scrabble (the rules are free …).
- If your spouse travel, contact the hotel in advance and arrange delivery of flowers or a note.
- Recreate the experience of a spa or a spa at home with bubble bath, manicure, pedicure, massage, etc.. for an evening or longer. Decorate the house with streamers and balloons. Prepare festive meals or have them delivered. Pamper your partner continuously during the given period. Complete the experience with a shopping and restaurant meals.
- Go to the place where he or she works and leave a message on his car.
- Sing a song of your creation. No matter if you look ridiculous because laughter is very sexy.
Special for her:
Special to him:
- Clean the car.
- Gifts can be given anywhere and for any occasion.
- Leave a trail of clues leading to a tape or a place where you hid a gift.
- Give her a gift voucher from the store or favorite restaurant.
- The cards are always a good idea. Keep a hand for special occasions or to express your appreciation, love or encouragement. Train yourself to write it by hand for more effect. Hide a card to a place where he / she will find it later (pillow, wiper, book read today, refrigerated, etc.)..
- Chocolate, candy and flowers are a must. Do not overlook a single rose.
- Good love (where each warrant entitles the other to get something, a very practical – shopping, vacuuming, cleaning the car – in a more or less sexy – massage, strip tease, etc.).
- Offer him a certificate or a trophy in recognition for his qualities or (Medal for the best cook, the husband is most encouraging, etc.).
- Take a picnic (in or out of the house).
- Practice your favorite sport or try a new one.
- Meet you in the “restaurant” for lunch.
- Play tourist in your own city or country.
- Take a morning, day or evening by renting a video film (expect the popcorn).
- Visit a museum or art gallery.
- Take a tour of garage sales (ndt:-empty or attics, “yard sales” well known in the United States) or a flea market.
- Make a concert at home by putting your old records, cassettes or CDs.
- Try a new restaurant.
- Make a themed meals at home. Decorate the house in keeping with the theme.
- Make an evening of board games at home.
- Go out for coffee and desert.
Ideas for Birthdays
- Write a list of things you love about your spouse, a year of marriage.
- Take a tour of places that are part of your romantic history, restaurants, the church where you were married, etc..
- Know Your Spouse (herbertmtowo.wordpress.com)
- Chronic Illness and Keeping the Marriage Thriving (blogher.com)
- Gift-Splitting Rules and Tips (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- Romance in Marriage (playfuljourney.wordpress.com)
- Romantic and Special Birthday Gifts (socyberty.com)
- Rekindle The Magic in The Bedroom – Five Great Ways for Married Couples (socyberty.com)
- Do You Love Your Phone More Than Your Spouse? (marriagegems.com)
- A Love letter to my husband… (mapenzinandoa.wordpress.com)
- How to Win Over your Mother-in-Law With A Personalized Gift (proflowers.com)
- How do affairs begin? (affaircare.com)