Avocado besides being delicious, it offers antioxidants and natural fats that help keep us healthy and feeling better. Moreover seeds contain fiber and amino acids and help prevent heart disease-and avocado seeds are the best of both worlds. Here fourteen reasons to start grinding the seeds and include them in your daily diet: 70% of the amino acids are in the avocado seed, its oil reduces cholesterol levels and helps defend the body against heart disease and strokes.
The properties of these large seeds are amazing, and despite not being part of our diet should be.
- Studies have shown that avocado seeds have more soluble fiber than any other food.
- The seed of the avocado is excellent to fight inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract and diarrhea. In South America the seed used as a remedy for infections and stomach problems.
- They contain phenolic compounds that prevent intestinal ulcers and viral and bacterial infections.
- The flavones containing seeds prevents tumor growth.
- Strengthen the immune system and help prevent debilitating diseases and antioxidants slow the aging process.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of the seeds seem to help people suffering from arthritis and other diseases.
- Rejuvenating effect: studies have shown that increasing the amount of collagen in the skin, giving a smooth, wrinkle-free appearance.
- The oil from the seeds will give your hair additional and helps prevent dandruff brightness.
- The seeds help you lose weight since some studies reduces blood glucose.
- Streaking, toast the seeds and drinking tea helps control asthma.
- According to the Medical QiGong Aguate seeds contain high levels of Qi energy; we help to feel in tune with the energy of life.
- The seeds can be consumed in many ways: it can dry, scratching, toasting, roasting and eating. They can be eaten in salads, drink teas, smoothies and shakes or eaten alone (if you do not mind the bitter taste).
- The avocado is the perfect example of a fruit that we like to eat and yet discard the healthiest part: his seed. Why waste your seed if we can eat?
- Whether for health or vanity consume 100% of an avocado is the responsible thing we can do to keep our bodies and minds as aligned took advantage of everything that nature provides us.